Tuesday 5 June 2012

Now what?

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I know it's been awhile since I have blogged but I have had alot on my mind and haven't been too successful at organizing my thoughts to get words out the ends of my fingers onto the keyboard.

It has been a crazy week in Kathi world, crazier than  usual.After much consideration and soul searching I decided that I wanted to phase myself out of personal training at a gym I have been working with over the past 2 years.  It was a tough decision to make but I feel such a sense of relief now that it has been communicated.  I will still be teaching classes there, just not training my clients there.  There is alot for me to do to make the transition and it is very exciting and scary at the same time, but I'm ready.  If you or someone you know is looking for a personal trainer/coach in the Victoria area, give me a call or check out my website.  www.inspiredfitness.ca.

Last week as well my trainer changed my diet to promote some weight loss over the next few weeks.  Can you say boring?  It has been really tough on many levels.  I am a very picky eater and allergic to egg albumen (white) so it's been interesting.  More on that tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment