Thursday 16 August 2012

Do you love the heat or what?

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

Do you love this heat or what?

Right now I am thinking "or what"?  My condo is hot, the car is hot even with air conditioning and some of the gyms where I train have no air conditioning.  The ones that do can't keep up.  So what's a girl to do.  Well if you live in Victoria, you complain.

I'm going to resist here people.  I am not going to complain, whine, lament or otherwise speak ill of the weather.  We have waited a long time to be this hot and miserable.  Even my cat, the darling Miss Molly is lethargic.  She has found a pile of freshly cleaned laundry and refuses to budge.

Why am I rambling on you ask?  I'll tell you.  I feel like a sloth and I NEED to go work out.  The weights are calling my name.  Unfortunately I am so warm all I want to do is find a beach, a floatie and just lay out on the water.  Sounds like fun right?  But, no  I must resist and head to the gym.

I have managed to get some work done today and really don't have any obligations now until 5:30 when I teach.  So, no time like the present.  I know once I get there I will have a good workout and see people I genuinely love.  What's a little overheating among friends anyway!

Until next time.....

kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment