Thursday 9 August 2012

Wow, It's Been Awhile!

Happy Thursday Beautiful Friends!

It has been awhile since I have been to my blog.  There has been so much going on!

As some of you probably know by now, I have withdrawn from the fitness competition I was planning to do in November.  It was a gut wrenching decision but due to my weight not coming off the way I wanted, injuries and budding obsession in an unhealthy way, I decided it was time to regroup and refocus.  I didn't know at the time that the regrouping and refocusing would take so long!

I have also gone out "on my own" as a trainer.  I still teach classes at Fitness World but am no longer employed as a personal trainer for SNFW.  I am now an independent contractor with so many options to help people succeed in achieving a healthy lifestyle.  I am actively looking for clients and new class opportunities around the city.  It's a huge leap for me but one I am extremely excited about.

Along the way there were obstacles to refocusing, family emergencies, health issues in my family and myself and quite simply, my own brain getting in the way.   I think I have come out the other side now and am ready to deal.

Stay tuned for blog posts that represent everyday life from the perspective of a woman working in the fitness industry.  Yes I still plan to compete.  As my trainer pointed out, it doesn't have to be at age 50...it could be at 51...52  who knows.  My body will tell me.

So, sit back and grab a glass of water....and join me on the journey.

Kathi


No comments:

Post a Comment